[VHFcontesting] VUAC was: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 56, Issue 9

To: Greg Chartrand <w7my@yahoo.com>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VUAC was: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 56, Issue 9
From: Ed Parish K1EP <k1ep@mgef.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 06:33:15 -0400
At 8/8/2007 08:09 PM, you wrote:
>So what happened to the "special" committee the ARRL asked to look at the
>rules?  I bet they didn't like the results so nothing happened. I'm appalled
>with their inaction.

The current VUAC committee, which was formed in 2006, has discussed and is
discussing the rover and category rules.  However, the VUAC is an advisory
committee and can make recommendations, not change the rules.  The last set of
recommendations concerning the EME contest did result in rules changes.
Personally, I almost missed your comments because I routinely skip messages
with subjects such as "VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 56, Issue 9".  A more
appropriate subject line might engage more readers.