[VHFcontesting] K3LFO for 222 Mhz Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO for 222 Mhz Sprint
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mentis.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:44:46 -0400 (EDT)
K3LFO and myself will be giving a presentation this evening at the
Columbia Amateur Radio Association club meeting on being a Rover.
Unfortunately it was planned before we realized that it coincided with the
sprint.  We will however have our rover with us and will be operating from
FM19 after the meeting probably around 9:30pm.  So look forward to hearing
you all on the air  tonight.

73's
Dave
W3DIO