[VHFcontesting] VHF Interface LPT Kits

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Interface LPT Kits
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:57:04 -0500
Only a limited number of these left, and we're selling out the last few at the
bargain price of $30+$5 shipping.They were a hit at MUD and several were sold.
Once these are gone, we won't be making more. This kit has the board and all
components ready to mount. An easy evening's work. This unit allows the
operator the ability to automate the bandswitching of transverters, amplifiers,
preamplifiers, antennas or any other station accessory that can be controlled
by a relay closure. It can be used by the W3KM VHF logging program or any other
logging program that utilizes band encoded LPT port binary encoding including
CT, NA and others. Includes all necessary documentation.
http://www.qsl.net/n3fti/VHF%20Log%20Interface.htmReserve yours now--give
yourself a holiday gift. email me asap. rick1ds@hotmail.com Send your payment
via PayPal (or credit card on PayPal) to W3KM@verizon.net  or by check to Dave
Mascaro Jr1603 MINK RDOTTSVILLE PA 18942