[VHFcontesting] Source for Al uW Dish?

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com,rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Source for Al uW Dish?
From: Mark Adams <msadams@buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:09:31 -0500
Hi Gang,

I am looking for a source from which to purchase an 18" (+/-3") spun
aluminum dish for a new 5.7/10G dual band feed that my rover partner
whipped up. So far, the only source I've found is Directive Systems
and they are asking $52 for a 20" dish. A bare dish with no holes is
fine.

If you have one to offer, let me know! Heck, this is Buffalo, maybe a
$10 bill will get me somewhere at a local sledding hill.

73,
Mark K2QO/R