[VHFcontesting] Breakdowns

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Breakdowns
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:47:13 -0400
Hi Ron, (WZIV)

Sorry to hear you are not going to be very active in this one, I have
recently kept you in my sights hoping to catch you but know I have an uphill
battle
..hihi  Man, have some contesters taken it on the chin with breakdowns and I
no
longer can complain. Replacement IF radio for 2304 is about interfaced.

Yep, I messed up with the wrong Club name and did see our club did well
thanks to you and others like our big guns, K1TE0, K1WHS (also in the
breakdown lane) and many other contest friends. Fun stuff and promise I will
give it my best effort.

73'S
Steve