Re: [VHFcontesting] Rules for Single-Ops

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rules for Single-Ops
From: "Chet, N8RA" <chetsubaccount@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:43:32 -0400
Well sure, but be aware that stations go to other grids, and that SCP can
mislead you.
If you blindly "correct" using those tools your score will suffer for the
errors.
As was well stated earlier, you still have to listen, and then enter what
you copy...

The ARRL and CQ UBN reports can be very instructive.

73
Chet, N8RA