[VHFcontesting] 6m Dominant..good comments

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6m Dominant..good comments
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:22:16 -0400
Thanks to all who had some great comments on my suggestion and I must
concede that it probably is not a good idea to suspend any 6m activity
during contests. I do feel that with all the rover investments ( I am not
one) that it would be good to continue encouraging them and upper band
activity which is where we should head. I also agree,  the mid-west and
other less populated areas would greatly suffer without the Es on 6m...good
point. So how do we keep amateurs who are able to move up, move up. How
about this....higher point scores per upper bands.

Again thanks for polite responses,
Steve K1IIG