[VHFcontesting] Chuck, N6EQ---900mhz DEMI Transverter

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Chuck, N6EQ---900mhz DEMI Transverter
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:44:57 -0500
Someone mentioned that Chuck, N6EQ might have posted a DEMI 900mhz transverter
for sale on the list a few days ago. I sent a private e-mail to his address
listed on QRZ.com, but haven't received a reply.

Chuck, if you're monitoring these lists I'd love to purchase that unit if you
still have it for sale. Or if anyone has a valid e-mail for Chuck, I'd like to
receive that too. Thanks.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf