Re: [VHFcontesting] W2EV ARRL VHF Contest

To: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W2EV ARRL VHF Contest
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 00:01:01 -0500 (CDT)
They sure weren't awesome here.  I had other commitments on Saturday, and
on Sunday Hurricane Ike dumped somewhere between 5 and 10 inches of rain
on us.  I finally decided I HAD to make some QSO's and headed for the
hills. Got 3 hours in and about 24 QSO's (144 MHz only).  I have to
retrieve the paper logs from the car and enter them into the computer to
figure my score.

Condx were pretty flat here in those last 3 hours.

73, Zack W9SZ