[VHFcontesting] KE1LI DE FN31XV

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KE1LI DE FN31XV
From: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:44:57 -0800 (PST)
Good morning all,

Itʼs going to be a cold contest in Northeast CT.It will be rough setting up on
Friday/Sat.

Please note we are hill topping and not at the home QTH. Itʼs a local hill with
+400  elevation over the home QTH.

We will have 50M-10G in the air and running Field day style. We hope the
trailerʼs heating system will keep up with the cold on Fri/Sat predicted at -5F
without the wind.

Sunday morning looks cold but calmer then on Sat. morning. Weʼre hoping for
Tropo down the coast. There should be a nice inversion over the ocean. I hope
weʼre not too far inland.

We will also be operating EME and MS so look for us.

73 have fun and be careful,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI
860-928-5147
860-928-3844 fax