Re: [VHFcontesting] Fwiw: Cabrillo Band Designations

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Fwiw: Cabrillo Band Designations
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:58:06 -0500
I don't know much about the 70 MHz band, since it is available in EU but not
in the USA. Is it a band used by contesters? Since Cabrillo is primarily
used for contest logs, I'd have to ask that question.

If contesters use the band, then there would be a need for it in the EU VHF
contesting comunity.
73, Zack W9SZ