[VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R 50MHz Sprint Plan Saturday, May 9 starting at 2

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R 50MHz Sprint Plan Saturday, May 9 starting at 2300Z
From: "Mike Metroka" <VHFRover@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:15:46 -0500
WB8BZK/R will be roving the Chicagoland area in the 50 Sprint contest this
Saturday, May 9.

     2300Z to 2340Z EN52xc in Palatine, IL

     0015Z to 0055Z EN62ad in Arlington Heights, IL

     0120Z to 0140Z EN51xx Elk Grove Village

     0155Z to 0225Z EN61ax in Wood Dale

     Then mobile while on my way home through EN52 until 0300Z

50.135 MHz 100W (M2 Loop)

The Spring Sprints have been fun and I am looking forward to keeping the
momentum going!  With many recent reports of good propagation on 6 meters,
it looks like this last spring sprint could be a good one.

Best of luck to everyone in the contest,
Mike WB8BZK/R