[VHFcontesting] A good complaint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] A good complaint
From: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
Good afternoon all,

I hope your recoving well from the busy 6M weekend we had. Great propagation.
Little in the way of double hop but single hop kept us busy.

My only complaint........... No one comes up the band.

In HF contest you have the entire world working in a 250KHZ wide band and in
the 6M contest everyone stay near the calling freq. Below 50.150 was impossible
to work.

We hung out around 50.190 and did well. Little in the way of QRM.

Keep this in mind for next time. If we spread out, there will be less
interference and better Q efficiency because of the reduced QRM.

Just my $0.02

For CQWW VHF I'll be camping in FN12. I'll throw up a couple of loops and see
what happens.

73 and thanks for the bandwidth,

Paul, KE1LI