[VHFcontesting] FW: TROPO very strong

To: <fourlanders@contesting.com>, "'Email reflector for the membership of the Southeastern VHF Society, Inc.'" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>, "'VHF REFLECTOR'" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, "'Vhfcontesting Remailer'" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FW: TROPO very strong
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 03:15:14 -0400
I just looked at the Hepburn tropo maps and it looks like we are going to
have some really good tropo conditions in the Southeastern US from Florida
and Geogia across to Texas starting tomorrow (Tuesday evening) changing to a
more NE direction up and down the eastern seaboard later in the week.  I
don't know about you guys but it has been a long time since I have been on
during some good tropo so I am planning to be on as much as possible this
week.  I will be working 2 meters and 432 hardest.  Everyone get on and make
some noise.

73

Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman

  _____