[VHFcontesting] W4NH On For The January VHF Contest

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "'Email reflector for the membership of the Southeastern VHF Society, Inc.'" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>, "'microwave@lists.valinet.com'" <microwave@echo.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH On For The January VHF Contest
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 23:32:00 -0500
Hello everyone.  W4NH will be on for the January VHF contest next weekend.
We will be located in grid EM84ao.  We will be running 1kw + power and
stacked yagis on 6 through 432.  We will also be active on the microwave
bands (902/3 through 3456).  Saturday night/Sunday morning we will be
calling CQ and looking for contacts using WSJT on 50.260 and 144.140.
Everyone look our way for contacts.  We did remarkably well last year
considering it was our first time on in January and it was mostly an
experiment.  This year we plan to work a little harder at it and see if we
can do better!

73

Jim, W4KXY

W4NH Six Meter Band Captain

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman