[VHFcontesting] January VHF Sweepstakes Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Sweepstakes Plans
From: Eric Watkins <shelshok@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:42:05 -0700
Here are the plans:

-Saturday around noon. DM71. Just over the Colorado border on I-25
North, @ the fireworks exit/overlook.
-Saturday early afternoon. DN70. Heading South on I-25 pointed at the
Front Range and Nouth metro area.
-Saturday mid afternoon. DN80 (if the weather holds and we have the time)
-Saturday late afternoon. DM79 Heading South back into the Denver
metro area on either I-76 or I-25.

-Sunday morning around 9AM. Calhan hill.
-Sunday noon. DM88DX/DM89 border on highway 71, South of Limon.
-Sunday afternoon. Heading back into Denver metro.

Please see http://www.kr0ver.org/ for bands/APRS tracking data.

Eric - kr0ver/r