Re: [VHFcontesting] stacked yagi's

To: David McKenzie <k1fsy@vhfwiki.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] stacked yagi's
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:06:34 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks guys!

Just a recap, thinking outloud.

I think using the 50 Ohm power divider, any equal lenght of 50 Ohm coax can be
used.

When using the 75 Ohm version, equal odd quarter wave multiples should be
used.

When stacking either vertically or horizontally, the driven portion of the
feedpoint should be oriented in the same dirction on both antennas.  In my
case, I built them opposite of each other so the feedpoint connectors would
face each other.

Paul (KG7HF)