Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover locations

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover locations
From: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 04:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning again,

Mark has resolved the rover site issues.
Info is up and running at:
http://www.n2mh.net/rovesite/

There is a spot at the bottom of this page to report any sites that have
potential as a location to operate. If you have a location that you would like
to share, please fill out the form and Mark will consider it for the page.

I found this to be a valuable resource when i planned a rover set-up a few
years ago but was canceled when gas hit $3.50 a gallon.

6M was open last night again. Let's hope it stays that way through the weekend.

73,
Paul, KE1LI
FN41AU