[VHFcontesting] Many Thanks

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Many Thanks
From: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:06:02 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning all,

As my contest hangover lingers I'm still in awe of the propagation we saw over
the weekend. Still hoarse from replying, it will be a contest to remember.

Many thanks go out to the rovers that lite up the rare ones.

Sorry about sked's. We had lightening around midnight local and had to pull the
plug until morning.

Raw score is 127500 with over 600 q's. My previous best from th house was
60,000 ish

WAS or VUCC are no challenge when Mother Nature decides to lend a helping help.

To all of you that I worked, thanks. To the rest, you missed my great signal.
Hi Hi.

Time to rest, recuperate, repair and think about how to enhance for the next
battle; CQWW VHF

73,

Paul, KE1LI
FN41