[VHFcontesting] 2M Yagi FS

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, 'Pack Rats Reflector' <packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2M Yagi FS
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:19:58 +0000
Hi gang, I've decide to "downsize" the antennas on the rover. I have left over
from that process a Directive Systems DSFO144-12 2M yagi, 12 elements on a 17ft
boom.  I have cleaned up the Driven element, replaced the Balun and upgraded it
with the new robust delrin t-match insulators. This antenna is knocked down and
in perfect condition electrically (type N connector)..

$100 plus ship... can get it to you before the january contest..

PayPal good and certainly fastest..

bill, K1DY in Maine