[VHFcontesting] W1RT/R preliminary plans

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W1RT/R preliminary plans
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:47:24 -0500
Xtof is going to be in town, so against my better judgement we're
going to go out for the January 'test :)

Current plan is to do FN51, FN41, FN31 on Saturday and FN30, FN20 on Sunday.

FN51 will be somewhere around Chatham (FN51aq or FN51as)
FN41 might be close by if condx are good, otherwise will drive a while
to recharge and end up maybe around Watch Hill FN41bh
FN31 will probably be Tashua Hill right on the line between FN31ig and
jg (and very close to K1TEO).
FN30 will either be on the Palisades Parkway just north of GWB FN30au,
or Sandy Hook area FN30aj
FN20 will be Eagle Rock FN20vt.

I'm not going to try to make a schedule .. we'll move when we can't
feel our fingers, or get bored, or the police run us off ..

All plans are weather-dependent, of course .. the AWD seems to be
working on the Jitney, but if it seems like we'll need it I'll likely
just operate from the driveway ;)

qrv 50-24192MHz, listening on 144.247 every 10 minutes (at 00,10,etc)
when idle, tuning around otherwise .. I've got 75mW on 24 that I'd
love to make a contact with ..

de w1rt/john