[VHFcontesting] W4NH On For The January Contest

To: "'VHF REFLECTOR'" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, "'SVHFS reflector'" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH On For The January Contest
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:36:30 -0500
The Fourlanders Contesting Team wants to let everyone know that W4NH will be
on for the January contest.  We will be operating from the QTH of W4ZST near
Dahlonega, Georgia in EM84ao.  We will be on the lower four bands (6 m
through 70 cm) with our usual compliment of stacked yagis and 1kw+ TX power
so turn your beams in our direction and listen out for us.  We may also have
some microwave bands (902/3 through 3456) if the weather cooperates and we
can get the antennas up this weekend.  We are also looking for WSJT (FSK441)
scheds starting at midnight Sunday through Sunday morning so if you want to
make a sched just email me with a proposed time, frequency, etc.  That is
all for now.

73

Jim, W4KXY