Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Uploading VHF+ Logs from Multiple Grid Expedit

To: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Uploading VHF+ Logs from Multiple Grid Expeditions...
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:20:55 -0600
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 16:14, John D'Ausilio <jdausilio@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been roving for 5 years, and I've visited at least 20 grids in
> various contests .. and in a number of grids I have multiple locations
> I've used.
>
> So it seems that I need to create W1RT/R, and then add a location to
> it for each of the 30 or so rover sites I've used, and then add a VUCC
> account for each of those locations .. does that sound right?

Almost.  Assuming you've already signed up for LoTW, you'll need a
CERTIFICATE for W1RT/R.  Once you get that new certificate (no post
card, HQ just mails your subsequent certs) and import it into TQSL,
you'll need to add a LOCATION for each of the grids from which you've
made QSOs.  This will, undoubtedly, be a pain.  :-)  But no new
accounts on the LoTW website!

Dave, AA6YQ, author of the DXLab Suite has a great set of LoTW
instructions starting here:
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SettingUpLotW  Adding locations is
covered here:  http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateStationLocation

There are few DXLab-specific items here and they can be ignored.