[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest operation

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest operation
From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:32:46 -0500
K4LY EM85wb, Windmill Hill, South Carolina, will operate SOLP on 6, 2, 222,
432, 902/3, 1296, and 2304 durring the contest.  Antennas and take-off from
hill good for 300-500+ miles under normal conditions.  We have lots of home
stations and some portables operating in this region (sadly few rovers) so
aim your antennas toward western South Carolina.  I can take a few more
CW/SSB/WSJT skeds.   GL all!
Doug K4LY Windmill Hill, Spartanburg County, SC

--
K4LY (and W0AH) webpage-
http://sites.google.com/site/dougw0ah/home

Butterfly webpage-