[VHFcontesting] AB2YI/R QRV

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, RVHFG_General <RVHFG_General@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] AB2YI/R QRV
From: David Muller <dm5957@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:57:32 -0500
With some significant winter weather coming in this weekend, plans for my solo
limited rover will be pretty much
a day by day decision.

However, I hope to cover the nearest four grids from FN03od or FN03we, FN13aa,
FN12au and
around FN02wt.  I may also be on 6M and 2M from home in FN03nf.

Roving, I have 100w on 6M Moxon, 100w on 2M 6-el, 25w on 222 6-el, and 75w on
432 2x11-el.  Will be working SSB and CW,
with occasional checks on 2M and 222 FM.

There is a very limited possibility I might start near Syracuse in FN22dw and
FN23ea.
Its just a thought for now, and weather there does not look encouraging.
If anyone is planning to be on Mutton Hill on Saturday, please drop me an email.

I'm glad to have any alerts on your call and freqs if you are in working
distance to WNY.
Good luck to all and stay safe.

73  David  AB2YI/R