Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N3XUD/R Results Jan VHF Contest

To: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N3XUD/R Results Jan VHF Contest
From: Steve Clifford <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:20:09 -0500
You have no idea how excited my wife/logger was when we made a contact with
KB3STA/R.  That is just the coolest thing.  I think we only got you on 2
meters because we ended up with an impromptu pileup when you QSY'd to 6
meters but it was good to pick you and your daughter up.

Tell her "hi and keep up the good work" from K4GUN/R and his logger K4LIG.

Steve