Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Mhz question

To: DAVE CLEMONS <dave@egh.com>, VHFCONTESTING@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Mhz question
From: Bruce Herrick <bdh@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 19:50:12 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Before I had a transverter in my rover, I had stations ask if I had 222, and I
would reply that I only had FM.  If they did not have a 223.5 FM station
available, they would ask that I work them on FM right on 222.100.  Too much
trouble to move.  It's not like the frequency is very busy; if so, they likely
already were on 222.110 or some other nearby frequency.

Bruce WW1M/R