[VHFcontesting] N3NGE QRV in Jan VHF Contest

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, svhfslist@svhfs.org, "Rover's for VHF Contesting and Grid Square Collecting" <rover@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE QRV in Jan VHF Contest
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 07:06:59 -0500
Multi-op station N3NGE located near Morgantown, PA in grid FN20bd will be
active in the January Contest on bands 6 meters thru 10G with lots of power
and big and high antennas.

Rovers - if you are within range of FN20bd, please send us your rove
schedule including  grids you plan to visit(6 digit if you have it),
 dates/times for each grid if available, bands you plan to be on, and any
coordinating frequency you might use and we'll look for you.

We also still have a few slots open for WSJT M/S Skeds for 6 and 2
meters. Please let us know if you are interested and we'll send you a list
of the open time slots. We run 1 KW stations on both 6 and 2 meters with
big antennas up at  least 100 feet.

We look forward to working many of you.

Good luck to everyone in the contest.

73,