[VHFcontesting] Working K5QE in the upcoming Jan VHF contest...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Working K5QE in the upcoming Jan VHF contest...
From: Marshall Williams <k5qe@sabinenet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:23:07 +0000
Hello to all VHF operators....

The January VHF contest is looming large.....Jan 21 and 22....The K5QE
contesting team still has several meteor scatter schedule times
available on both 6M and 2M.  We will be running FSK441 digital meteor
scatter all night long and it would be great to work you.  SO, if you
want a schedule, please contact me so we can get you on the schedule page.

We will be running FSK441 digital meteor scatter on 6M by calling CQ on
50.260MHz and listening for calls on 50.265MHz.  We will complete our
contacts on 50.265MHz, so call us there.  Remember that in the contests,
you must send GRIDS not 26.

On 2M, we will call CQ on 144.140MHz and be listening for calls on
144.142MHz.  We will complete our contacts on 144.142MHz, so call us
there.  Again, remember to send GRIDS not 26.

If you want to just drop by and work us whenever it is convenient to
you, that is great also.  If you hear us calling CQ, just start
sequencing with us on either 50.265 or 144.142.  We will employ "normal"
sequencing.  If we are calling East of NE, we will be on First
Sequence.  If we are calling West or NW, we will be on second sequence.
However, IF we are calling CQ on First Sequence and you are a station
located to the NW, call us on the "wrong" sequence and we will turn to
work you.  We will not change sequence while we are trying to work you.

This year we really would like to get as many of you in the log as
possible.  There is a lot of meteor scatter time available in the late
evenings....make good use of that....work US!!!

Good Luck to everyone in the contest....

73 Marshall K5QE
EM31cj