[VHFcontesting] Naughty Spam Filter

To: VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Moon-Net <moon-net@mailman.pe1itr.com>, Pacific NW VHF Society <PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com>, NTMS <ntms@texans.net>, Central States VHF Reflector <csvhfs@csvhfs.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Naughty Spam Filter
From: Marshall Williams <k5qe@sabinenet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:46:37 +0000
Hello from East Texas.....I discovered that the spam filter at my ISP
was filtering out some of my emails. The spam filter has been changed to
allow all mail to come through.

I was losing a fair number of those related to schedules for our Jan VHF
contest, so if you sent me an email and I did not reply, now I know
why.  I do want to work everyone possible in the ARRL Jan VHF contest,
so contact me again. Thank you.....

Sorry for the foul up....

73 to all

Marshall K5QE