[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r EN92 EN93 EN94 FN02 FN03 FN04 FN13 FN14

To: ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r EN92 EN93 EN94 FN02 FN03 FN04 FN13 FN14
From: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:27:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello All

I am again planning a rove for the January VHF Sweepstakes.  The weather is not
prediced to have as much cold or snow as last year though is it is expected to
cycle above and below freezing which has its own challenges.

I am taking a proven set of gear.  Tests to date imply that it is broken in and
is not likley to become broken down during the contest.

The bottom four are good 100 watt stations feeding eight foot yagis.  903 and
1296 are 50W stations into six foot loops; 2304 is 3W, six foot loop.  I will
also have 3456, 5760 and 10GHz, reliable performers but lower power.

I meet skeds and call CQ when not otherwise engaged on 144.237.  I will monitor
146.55 FM continuously.

If interested in skeds please contact me at ve3oil@yahoo.ca and I will return a
list of suggestions.

My plan is as follows: