Re: [VHFcontesting] FM freq's

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FM freq's
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:38:25 -0700
On 12/17/2012 9:08 AM, KA2LIM Ken Kent wrote:
You are Dead Nuts on the money.
The K2LIM team has even sponsored a FM contest within all the ARRL VHF/UHF
contests for the past 5 years to try to stir-up activity, to no avail. Just
can't get the FM crowd to understand that you don't need a repeater to
communicate with one-another.

   We might have to accept the idea that some radio amateurs just aren't
   interested in VHF contests. I know that makes absolutely no sense to
   anyone on this list, but it just might be true.

   73, Bob K0NR