[VHFcontesting] Mid-Atl States VHF Conf- R U Coming?

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, microwave reflector <microwave@lists.valinet.com>, VHF REFLECTOR <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "vhfrovers@yahoogroups.com" <vhfrovers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mid-Atl States VHF Conf- R U Coming?
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:02:57 -0400
If you have not yet registered for the Mid-Atlantic VHF Conference, but you are
planning to attend,
I need to know a reasonable count for the lunch and banquet dinner by Monday,
September 23.
Sept 27-29 at InnPlace Hotel, Bensalem PA. There may still be a good room rate
if you mention VHF Conference.
Please
 let me know if you will be coming and plan to pay at the door or will
be registering on line so that we can let the caterers know accurately
how many to prepare for---Conference $45, Banquet $45. You must be
registered and paid for both to be eligible for door prizes.
All info at www.packratvhf.com
thanks--Rick, K1DS