[VHFcontesting] Mid-Atl States VHF Conf this coming weekend

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, microwave reflector <microwave@lists.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mid-Atl States VHF Conf this coming weekend
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 19:44:32 -0400
 FLEX-1500 SDR Radio, A Bird Wattmeter and choice of slug, an MFJ
Antenna Analyzer (from DX Engineering) and dozens of other useful items.

Fri Eve, Sept 27 Hospitality and table-top selling
Saturday-Sept 28 Conference 8AM-5PM includes pizza lunch and snacks and
proceedings disc
Sat Eve-Banquet Buffet, speaker and door prize drawing
Sunday Sep 29 8-11AM- Mini-outdoor hamfest (no fee for buyers or sellers)
All info at www.packratvhf.com