[VHFcontesting] For Sale

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:34:59 -0600
I have a  3 year old DEMI L144-28HP xverter for sale. I no longer will be on 2
meters. It has the synth option as well. It is designed for -20 dbM input,ie
most rigs that have an IF output. I used mine with an IC-7700. It also has the
common IF and common RF option. It has been lightly used. $450 shipped CONUS
I also have a LA-22 Lunar Link with P/S $3K plus shipping.
Icom IC-7700 as well $4750 plus shipping.

Thanks
Gregg K9KL