[VHFcontesting] K1DS/R Contest

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, rover reflector <rover@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DS/R Contest
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:41:49 -0400
Likely I will follow this plan, weather and conditions permitting. Sri, no skeds
I will try to call CQ on 144.237 as do other rovers, but more likely I will
respond to your CQs on 6m or 2m
I have gear for 6m thru 24GHz +LASER.
Sat: FN10, Delano, PA
       FN11, Hazelton, PA
       FN21, Camelback, Tannersville, PA
       FN20, Alamuchy scenic rest area, NJ
Sun: FN30, Seabright, NJ
        then depending on conditions and traffic, I may do either FM29, ??Stone
Harbor??  and FM28, Cape May
        or, go to the corner of FM18-19-28-19 in Ruthsberg, DE
Hoping the WX will be good. 73, Rick, K1DS