Re: [VHFcontesting] 12 foot rover mast too high?

To: "rxr978-vhf@yahoo.com" <rxr978-vhf@yahoo.com>, VHF Reflector <VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com " <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 12 foot rover mast too high?
From: Tim Marek via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 19:09:52 +0000 (UTC)
The Highway Patrol in several states have told me that 16 feet was the
limit.... Personally, I never went past 14 feet high in all the years I was an
active rover. Your Mileage May Vary

73s de Tim - K7XC - EM12ur... sk Everything should be made as simple as
possible, but no simpler…Albert Einstein
(A moment of silence for Carl - AI6V who recently passed. He began his contest
career as an avid VHF Contester.)