[VHFcontesting] W4IY FM08jm

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4IY FM08jm
From: Stu <stu@stu2.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 17:44:32 -0400
The Forest Service gave us a scare. Reports were that Flag Pole Knob, VA was closed. During a recon trip last week, we discovered the top was open. Joy amongst our group was restored.

So W4IY will be QRV from Flagpole Knob again. We plan to operate 6, 2, 220 and 432. We'll do our best to keep the antennas moving. There will only be two positions: 6/22 and 2/432, so don't be shy about asking us to switch bands. We love it. We may try some random MS late Saturday evening (after 11 or 12) and/or early Sunday morning (before 6) on 6 and/or 2. Depends on how many OPs can stay awake and if I can remember how to program the computers.

73's and good luck!

Stu2
W7IY