[VHFcontesting] W3HAC in the June VHF contest from FM18lw

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3HAC in the June VHF contest from FM18lw
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 22:43:36 -0400
This June will be the first time (to my knowledge) that W3HAC will participate
in the June VHF contest from FM18lw (Washington, DC).  We are aiming to be QRV
on 6m, 2m, and 222.  432 is a possibility.  If you would like to set up a sked,
please e-mail me at (mike at benonis dot net) and let me know.  Because we are
near a significant amount of RF noise from DC to Daylight, please have patience
if we cannot copy on the first try.  This contest will be a learning experience
in terms of what interference exists in and around the shack.

73’s and see you on the bands!

Mike KI4RIX