[VHFcontesting] Challenge

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Challenge
From: Stan Hilinski via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:11:09 -0400
Hello,

 I am looking for hams that would like to do propagation tests on 144 MHz. My
location is north central Pa on the NY border in FN01. The station runs 750
watts to vertically stacked 4 X 12 element G0KSC OWL yagis.

 I am on every morning from 8AM until around 10AM and can be found on the
ON4KST chat page. Currently I am testing with Ronald W9ZIH in EN51 560 miles
from my QTH. Many days Bob W9EWZ EN52 573 miles from my station also joins in.
To date there has not been a day when we were not able to complete the QSO. If
you are within 600 miles of FN01xt and would like to test weak signal CW please
let me know.

 I also have a Facebook page called 205MorngReport and would invite all from
all corners of North America to find a partner 500+ miles from you to run
propagation tests. Please send your success logs to me and I would like to
share them with our weak signal followers.

 73, Stan KA1ZE/3 FN01xt