[VHFcontesting] Mid-Atl States VHF Conf next wknd

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mid-Atl States VHF Conf next wknd
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:41:15 -0400
You can still register for the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference Oct 2-3-4
on-line.Or you can come and register and pay at the door. Please let me know if
you'll be coming for the Saturday evening banquet so that we can give an
accurate count to the caterer.You must be registered and paid for both the
conference and banquet to be eligible for door prizes. See the Packrat website
for all info and registration   www.packratvhf.comQuestions? Call me.  Rick
K1DS  215-284-5517