[VHFcontesting] FS: BNC adapters and cable

To: forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, "OKtraders@yahoogroups.com" <oktraders@yahoogroups.com>, VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, yaesu reflector <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, ICOM Reflector <icom@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: BNC adapters and cable
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 21:03:52 -0500
I have for sale several BNC adapters, including:

1. SO239 to BNC male
2. BNC female to PL259 (2 of these)
3. SMA male to BNC female
4. BNC male to 2 banana plugs-good for attaching ladder line or so.

I am asking $4 each shipped, or will sell all for $15 shipped.  I can take
paypal/check/MO.

I also have a 25 foot run of RG174 with a BNC male on each end. Asking $13
shipped for this one.

All of these connectors and cable look brand new.

73 John AF5CC