[VHFcontesting] Last night at Saint Msrtin(TO2ENE)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Last night at Saint Msrtin(TO2ENE)
From: "Marshall P. Williams" <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:01:08 -0500
Hello to everyone interested in DX on 2M.  This is the last night for our
operation on Saint Martin.  We will be on 144.134 First looking for US
callers...everyone is welcome.  LAST CALL....

Tomorrow we will tear down and move to the Dutch side of the island and
will become PJ7/PE1L.  We will be QRV there for 3 days.

We want to work everyone possible, so give us a call.  We have been
working several 1 yagi stations, so it is possible to work us.

73 de Saint Martin / Sint Maarten Team