[VHFcontesting] FS: Mirage B108 2 meter amplifier

To: forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "OKtraders@yahoogroups.com" <oktraders@yahoogroups.com>, sidewindersontwo@yahoogroups.com, LFSARC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Mirage B108 2 meter amplifier
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 19:17:31 -0600
I have for sale a Mirage B108 2 meter brick amplifier.  10 watts in for 80
watts out, covers SSB/CW/FM modes.  Putting out full power, but as is
common with these models the preamp doesn't work-but the built in preamps
weren't that good anyways.

Comes with a power cord, and I am asking $75 shipped in the US.  I can take
paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC