[VHFcontesting] Lunar-Link 432MHz Dual Directional RF Coupler

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Lunar-Link 432MHz Dual Directional RF Coupler
From: "Allen Oldfield" <aoldfiel@stny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 16:32:22 -0500
I have a New Old Stock (never been used) Lunar-Link Dual Directional RF
Coupler that is surplus to my needs.  This Dual Directional RF Coupler is
for 432MHz only.  I am asking $255 and I will send by the USPS Priority Mail
to U.S. locations only.  Payment is by PayPal.  I will consider other forms
of payment.

Please contact me off the list. My email is good in QRZ.

Al - W9KXI

FN12ne