Re: [VHFcontesting] BUG CQ GUYS

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] BUG CQ GUYS
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 12:42:58 -0600
I like the CQWW VHF contest the way it is. I enjoy stuffing equipment for 9
or 10 bands into my car for the ARRL contests, but sometimes I just like to
take a little equipment. The CQWW contest is enjoyable in that I only need
to take two bands with me. Now, if CQWW wanted to sponsor a totally new
contest for UHF, I'd participate in it.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <
vhfcontesting@contesting.com> wrote:

> Start sending E mails to CQ or Tony WA8RJF.Ask them to expand the bands
> used during the VHF contest .I'm sure even Europe would appreciate the
> change.You'll even get your call in the magazine, instead of being buried
> on a web siteJust my thoughtsHerb K2LNS
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>