[VHFcontesting] ARRL EME Survey fix and apology

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL EME Survey fix and apology
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:58:22 -0400
Apparently the Survey Monkey thinks anyone who responds to the link placed on
this site has already responded, because I had received one response. I am able
to send the survey link to anyone who sends me their email address. Please let
me know your email address and I will send you a link to the survey. Thanks and
apologies to anyone who tried the first link and got the message that you had
already responded. 73, Rick, K1DS        rick1ds@hotmail.com