[VHFcontesting] Need info KMA LP 4113 antenna

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Need info KMA LP 4113 antenna
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:44:49 -0400
I recovered most of this Log Periodic from a local ham, but it was involved in
a storm and lost several of the larger elements.It has a 12' boom and the
longest elements are 12' with coverage from 40MHz through 1300MHz.Can anyone
assist with some measurements so that I can replace the missing pieces. If
there is a spec sheet, can I get a copy? I know this company no longer
manufactures this LP. It's sturdy construction and I hope to get it back in
service. Thanks, Rick, K1DS