[VHFcontesting] Harness mfg by electrical length?

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Harness mfg by electrical length?
From: Patrick Thomas <p-thomas@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 07:44:06 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hi all,

I have a need for some coax harnesses of specific electrical length (impedance
matching, phasing harnesses, antenna feeds, etc.), and unfortunately I don't
have the time or working equipment to do it myself at the moment.  Are there
any economical and competent suppliers you've worked with in the past that
could create a complete assembly based on electrical length rather than
physical length?

Key to my question is "worked with in the past." :)

Thanks in advance!

Patrick
KB8DGC