[VHFcontesting] Bonus at the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference Friday s

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Bonus at the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference Friday seminar
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 02:48:35 +0000
The Packrats are again sponsoring the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference
October 6-8th.

We have a very special Friday afternoon Seminar on Station Automation that is
part of the conference.

The BONUS is a special supplement that will be supplied to those who register
and indicate their attendance for the Friday seminar led by Roger W3SZ, with
additional help from Phil K3TUF and Ed WA3DRC.

In order to get the supplement for the seminar, we need to have a count by
September 1st.

Please register ASAP and if you are coming to the seminar Friday and want the
supplement, check the Friday seminar box on the registration page.

For those who have already registered for the conference, send an RSVP for the
seminar to    roger@w3sz.com

Conference info and registration is at   packratvhf.com

TNX, Rick, K1DS